Earn Your Accounting Degree and Save
10% off Online Tuition.
Accountants fulfill an essential role in business. Communicating relevant financial accounting information and providing reliable financial reports have become a vital component in achieving successful business endeavors.
For those looking to acquire the essential knowledge and practical skills needed to build a career as an accounting professional, or supplement existing experience through advanced study, the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s School of Business Online Accounting Programs offer streamlined curricula and a high-quality, practice-oriented educational experience.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Build a foundation in quantitative and qualitative analyses, financial accounting, auditing, taxation, information systems, financial management, international accounting and business principles including ethics.
Master of Accounting
Study advanced accounting concepts including business law, governmental and not-for-profit accounting, forensic accounting, advanced auditing and attestation, corporate governance and fraud.
Learn more about how you can receive 10% off online tuition and a $0 application fee for this highly-respected program.
What Makes UAB Right for You
- National Recognition: Accreditation by AACSB International is the highest honor an accounting program can receive, and UAB has held this distinction for almost 30 years.
- Faculty Experience: Our award-winning faculty remain very involved in the professional accounting community and bring a wealth of current accounting expertise into the classroom.
- Professional Network: From the annual Meet the Employers event to interaction with representatives from public accounting and industry, there are many opportunities to make connections with experts in the accounting field.
- Personalized Education: We have student-oriented faculty. The same faculty that teach the on-campus face-to-face classes also teach the online classes and are dedicated to supporting students in achieving their career goals.
- Obtain Professional Certification: Our Bachelor of Science in Accounting program prepares you to successfully pass the Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exams. Our Master of Accounting program also prepares you to successfully pass these exams as well as the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.